You still need a reason, to finally join Catch Me If You Can and start running? Here are 10 convincing reasons to finally do it!
- Running keeps young, because it reduces your biological age.
Just jogging 30 minutes three times a week, gives you back 9 years of your biological age.
- Healthy at heart – High blood pressure can be prevented by running.
Only 15 km a week already have a massive impact to prevent hypertonia.
- Keeping a clear vision – Science has shown that runners that do 50 km a week, lower their risk of age-related vision lost by up to 56%.
- Tight feel and look – Runners actively reduce cellulite.
By running regularly, your muscles are tightening and so does your skin. You will not only feel fitter, you will be fitter.
- Happy belly – running supports your digestion. By naturally moving more and drinking more water during exercising, your whole digestion tract benefits.
- Free spirit – running unwinds, and frees the thinking processes of the brain.
Studies have shown that running is a great tool to even lower the risk of Alzheimer and dementia.
- Skin sensations – running enhances the blood circulation of your skin.
This allows your skin to work its magic, impurities reduce quicker, your skin becomes firmer.
- The calm storm – regular running lets you control calmer breathing, and makes you physically more efficient.
- There is good cholesterol – and running can raise it by up to 30% and therefore lowers your risk for vascular diseases.
- Take it at heart – running can influence and protect your overall health as it supports your whole blood circulation.