Do you want to run a Half Marathon and do not know how to start your training? Do you feel intimidated to train for your next big goal?
Join our CMIYC 21KM Training Programme coached by Lindy Emsley for the Slave Route Challenge Half Marathon in Cape Town, 14th May 2017. This programme is aimed at ladies stuck on a 5km or even a 10km and that need a bit of coaching and motivation to train and reach their ultimate goal of running a 21km.
Run Your First (or Fastest!) Half Marathon With Us
Start the Training Programme with us on Monday, 20th March 2017 to make the Slave Route Challenge Half Marathon your new personal running goal. CMIYC offers beginner runners and those who have been running a while to reach their personal 21km goal.
Lindy Emsley coaches and motivates participants throughout the entire running programme. Join the CMIYC Community in Cape Town (Sea Point, Gardens and Century City), as well as weekly CMIYC trail runs.
CMIYC 21km Training Programme for the Slave Route Challenge
Start: Monday, 20th March 2017
Duration: 8 weeks
Goal: Slave Route Challenge Half Marathon
Date: 14th May 2017, 7am @ Grand Parade, Cape Town
The programme is tailored for different paces. During the orientation meeting on Monday 20th March, you can either join:
Group 1: Beginner ladies (currently able to run a 5km) and their goal is to complete their first 21km.
Group 2: Intermediate ladies that want to work on their endurance and speed to complete the 21km in sub-2hours.
CMIYC 21km Training Programme includes
R750 – Sign Up Here!
- Exclusive ASICS Running T-Shirt branded with CMIYC Logo (valued R400)
- 8 Weeks Training Programme start 20 March 2017
- Get access to your personal running coach
- Get access to your personal physio
- Join different CMIYC Group Runs around Cape Town CBD
- Weekly speed training sessions
- Weekly hills training sessions
- Weekly strength training sessions
- Get Newsletter to stay motivated and informed
- Lucky Draw prizes
- *excludes race entry for Slave Route Challenge 21km. We will inform you once entries open.
CMIYC’s exclusive 8 weeks Training Programme coached by Lindy Emsley will ensure that you will have a great experience while pushing your personal goals. Join different CMIYC group runs and have exclusive access to a physio online that will assist with prehab, strength training and any injury related queries.
Each step takes you closer to your goal.