Trail Runs are the best alternative to add some spice to your running life. There are different aspects to trail running you might enjoy.
Let these 5 Reasons convince you and give Trail Running a try:
1. Trail Runs are not only a new physical challenge, but also enjoys great popularity because it benefits your entire experience. Nature is beautiful, even seeing water like the ocean, a lake or river during your run as proven to increase the positive experience.
2. Regular running strengthens your endurance, yet trail running is like natural interval running. Trail runs offer you a variety of taking on parts of hiking, walking, jogging and natural obstacles, challenging the body and mind.
3. Trail running has many positive side effects, it burns more calories in a shorter time, than regular steady running on the road.
4. Off road terrain is easier on your body, as trail runs take you over grass, sand, leaves and gravel which are all softer. A softer underground also means a softer impact on all of your joints and less strain. Uneven underground also works on your supporting muscle system which, as a woman, also carry your entire bone structure.
5. Trails runs also improve your brain activity. All natural environments are experienced with a steady reaction between your body and brain. While you are jumping, changing pace and going around obstacles, your reactions have to be quick and you are a present in the moment.
All of your senses are stimulated and will be refreshed, leaving you with a happy and clear mind.